$ $ $
- The bento entrees for lunch.
- Haven't ever had anything that wasn't exceptional here
- Amazing little place to eat. The winter squash soup was captivating along with everything else.
- Pablo Crusted Chicken Bento Box
- If you're looking for a great summer cocktail, try the Lost Viking. One of the best cocktails I've ever had, hands down!
- The chicken tapa is a must!
- Have went twice. Just not my kind of restaurant. Expensive and blah. Kinda odd food items and get ready to pay a ton.
- Try a local cheese board...outstanding!!!
- Bento boxes are excellent but have not had anything I haven't liked
- By far one of the best restaurants in Indiana. Bento boxes are a hit. All top shelf liquor. They cultivate the art of gourmet food.
- Bento box lunch
- Definitely get the bento box for lunch. One entree, three sides= great value! Also the password for wifi is freewifi
- Very classy, awesome sushi and the Ethiopian coffee to die for.....love it!
- Great Sushi!!!
- If you like the combo of sweet and salty in a dessert you can't go wrong with popcorn gelato. Incredible.
- Try the Siren roll! So good.
- Chic & modern asian fusion resto in a small town Winona Lake, IN. Walk to the Village of Winona after lunch or dinner at Cerulean and you'll be coming back to this laid back sweet town.
- Check out Cerulean if you want some great fusion food with an asian twist. Like sushi? Try the Chef's Sampler Platter!
- Sushi is great