3100 Farnam St (at 31st St)
Omaha, NE 68131
- The TRX class will put your other workouts to shame.
- The men's showers have issues. First one on the left has a major draft. Fourth from the left has no hot water. Choose carefully.
- YOGA, just do it!
- Men: Get motion sickness easily? Get a locker near the showers; the off-centered washing machines shake the whole other side of the locker room.
- Michael's Saturday morning spin class is awesome!
- Just joined - lots of amenities and great personal trainers!
- Not a hardcore gym but has anything a body builder would need.
- They'll be nice and lie to your face to get you to sign a contract. Don't trust these people.
- Men, the larger toilet cubicle has issues flushing. It'll take a 3-4 tries to subdue a #2. But the extra effort will be appreciated by the next occupant.
- Use a lock! I've heard of stolen items in the men's locker room. Don't take things for granted.
- The overhead music is annoyingly repetitive pop music. If you're not a fan then make sure you bring a good pair of workout headphones.
- Party with the gym staff at Crescent Moon after the gym! Great people. :)
- Skyler's cardio blast class is a great way to get back into fitness
- Friday--:--lunch hour YOGA 11:30-12:30 Studio D Monday--:--evening YOGA 7-8 pm Studio D
- GREAT staff and up to date equipment. My favorite gym in Omaha!
- Very tired, but glad to be back ;)
- Great instructors, great trainers!
- Lena's Cardio Sculpt, Vince's Body Blast, Nancy Sue's Body Blast are my favorite classes. Sami is a great personal trainer!
- Karla Keller is an amazing trainer & super patient! Nancy Babe is THE pilates & reformer instructor! Entire staff is makes you always feel right at home!
- Clean, courteous staff, rarely busy at night. Great, great gym.