6333 W 3rd St (at Fairfax Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- They've been here for 50 years - Must be doing something right.
- Featured in LA Weekly's "30 Scoops in 30 Days"
- Best ice cream around for 50 years
- The ice cream was tasty, creamy & fresh. Worth getting a scoop on a hot day.
- Yummy homemade ice cream!
- The Cabernet Sauvignon sorbet is magnificent.
- Such a classic! You can't beat the delicious handmade ice cream, the staff is super nice and helpful; I changed my order in the middle of them making it, and there was no issue
- Salted caramel all the way
- Great ice cream. Busy place.
- Faves: Fancy Nancy
- Salted caramel all the way.
- Possibly the best butter pecan I've ever had.
- Milkshakes aren't so great. Stick to ice cream.
- They seem to give unlimited taste tests!? This skinny model looking girl in front of us tried almost every flavor and then didn't end up ordering anything !
- Pumpkin ice cream is the best!
- Customer service sucks here. They served some people they knew that had just arrived in line and left the rest of the the very lengthy line waiting.
- A must stop at the Farmers Market. Salted caramel will never disappoint you (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Cash only here. There is an ATM machine around the corner which charges $3 unless you have a Gilmour Bank Account.
- If you bring kids, get the root beer float. Just do it!
- Cookies & Creme with Oreos!