Music Venue, Movie Theater, Theater
- It gets cold in here! Make sure you bring a jacket or sweater.
- Catch an alternative film at this 1920s movie house, then walk over to the old-style ice creamery, Leopold's Ice Cream.
- Sit in the Balcony, and see something awesome like "Last of the Mohicans"
- Amazing theatre! Be sure to arrive earlier to buy popcorn
- It's chilly in here. Bring a jacket.
- Host of films and current concerts like Andrew Bird.
- The whole design of the interiors is breathtaking. The balcony view is excellent!
- All the plaster moulding, plaster repair, that Keys Plastering & Remodeling performed in here. #keysplastering www.keyes-plastering.com #waterproofing #stuccorepair #landings #restoration #plastering
- Classic style theater with ok sound.
- Theater was beautiful. I wouldn't recommend seeing the Nutcracker there. It is much better at the Johnny Mercer. The Columbia Ballet is much better and they are kid friendly. The lucas was not.
- We paid $12.50 for cheapest tickets and the seat location was great. Beautiful venue and even better music