$ $ $
1722 N Charles St (at E Lafayette Ave)
Baltimore, MD 21201
- The ONLY afterhours club in Baltimore!
- GREATEST DANCE MUSIC AND STAFF IN BALT
- This place is dingy, but apparently the only thing to do after 2 am in Baltimore. If you ask for a "special" drink, they'll add cheap vodka from an unlabeled plastic jug. No, I'm not kidding.
- To people who never been its worth a stop in great music and staff and only Afterhours club in Baltimore come in for a night you wont forget
- Come tonight as John Anthony tears up the club with his sick drops and smooth bass lines its time to let loose those weekly stresses and just dance the night away!!!!!!
- Come August 31st for a night that will knock your weels off with hot music from randy white so put on that race wear and speed to the finish line wear the after party just begins doors open at 1:45am
- Lame. If you like trashy folk and no alcohols go here. $15 cover
- The ONLY after hours club in Baltimore is not worth the admission.
- Small, dirty, seedy, and dangerous...I love it! Awesome DJ!!
- The only legal Afterhours in town