- Sea Life is the only aquarium on the West Coast to have eagle rays on display.
- Great place to get a little education in while visiting Legoland! Regularly highlighting different sea creatures to keep it fresh for pass holders.
- In May 2011, SEA Life Aquarium will open Octopus Garden.
- The jellyfish are beautiful!
- Nice aquarium but the size is misleading, you can do it before or after Legoland. It doesn't need it's own day.
- The giant crabs were crazy!! The scratcher quizzes they have are really fun with the kids, it has them think more about the sea life, instead of just walking around looking at fish.Thought it was neat
- In the off-season parking on Tuesday and Wednesday is FREE. If you go on a day where you have to pay for parking and are going to SEA LIFE only, bring your parking receipt and "SEA LIFE only" ticket t
- It takes about an hour to walk through.
- Not bad not good, I've see better n Turkey
- Nice walk around
- Do the quiz, you'll learn some interesting facts on sea life!
- Not particularly worthwhile way to spend time unless you are looking for an indoor activity.
- Definitely eat at the cafe! It's great !
- Visit earlier in the day. After 3 pm it fills up with park hoppers leaving Legoland.
- Things you can't miss: Octopus display at the beginning, puppet show for the kids, and some delicious gourmet Mac and Cheese up at the cafe!
- See the giant crab. The turtle story is fun for kids as well.
- Octopus Garden moved to SEA LIFE Grapevine in Texas. A new exhibit will open in Carlsbad on March 1st.
- Good chill cafe upstairs w/ outside terrace and healthy choices.
- A cool place. But mainly kiddie rides. My wife , 11 year old daughter and I , expected more of a real sized theme park. .... But the Lego statues are pretty cool
- Check out the outdoor dining patio. On a clear day you can see all the way to the ocean.