Casino, Hotel, Resort
- Canelo Alvarez made his pro boxing debut at this very casino. In a 12-round slobberknocker, he defeated Larry Mosley, Sugar Shane's cousin, in a unanimous (but close) decision. The rest is history.
- Mariachi Mondays are pretty awesome. Yummy Mexican food and great Mariachis. 10.50 buffet...WORTH IT!
- BEST BUFFET EVER!! TRY ALL THE DESSERTS!!
- Tables are wack. If trying to make money play 25$ or higher so 18yold kids don't jack up the deck!
- Nice casino. Check out Cielo for a nice dinner
- Great place to stop in!
- Nothing like the Lazy River at the Morango Pool :-)
- Hotel rooms are bomb and f.y.i. Play 40 cents on Pennie slots...you seem to win more!
- There are so many shribbled up raisins here
- Join the Members Club & get a FREE Buffett
- I'm a winner. Winners want sushi. Where's my sushi bar?
- Muy hermosa vista en general y Sr para bueno y la comida es espectacular
- SIGN UP AS A NEW MEMBER AND RECEIVE $10 FREE SLOT PLAY *OR $10 DINING CREDITS FOR THE BUFFET OR CAFE SERRANO!!!!
- Put $200 on red ;) lol.
- Morongo compares favorably to any Las Vegas casino. The Pit Bar is a lovely spot for a cocktail!
- actually was at aqua caliente... but whatevs
- Remember to come back to try and get your money back it's fun.
- Front desk employee was very rude. Tepanschore is her name, or something like that..
- Seafood buffet is worth the wait in line!
- Not a great payout on machnes