- They have Pizza under 500 callories
- Great pizzas. I've never tasted pizzas so great.
- Amazing pizza! Definitely recommend for anyone! Try the Xmas pizza!
- Pizza, expressly.
- Got the Calabrese pizza. It was very good and quite hot.
- The short: don't go. The long: chewy, over sweetened, and lukewarm pizza with a clinical over lit atmosphere. Fucking dreadful.
- In a rush? Don't go here - over an hour for three main courses, definitely not up to the standard you expect from Pizza Express. Rude and unhelpful staff.
- We had fast and friendly service. Food was good. Website discount code honoured.
- A very poor Pizza Express - only ate here because we were starving and had a train to catch. They don't accept the discount codes that the pizza express website gives out. avoid !
- Wait is a bit long but pizza is really good so if you can put up with the line up it's worth it.
- Accepts Orange Wednesday 241 offer.
- Chicken is halal (true for entire chain; see their online FAQ)
- A perfectly nice Pizza Express. My only criticism, the food came far too quickly after we ordered.
- Yes two courses for 10
- Good food and quick (probably a bit too quick) service, waiter was quite rude and unfriendly too.
- Hearin' an Italian say that Pizza in London could be really good isn't an oddity: this is for real! Non proprio come essere a Napoli, ma sanno il fatto loro! Ci sta!
- If not very hungry, go for the pizza with holes in the middle filled with salad instead
- Sync with Amex & 4square to get 10 rebate!!
- Don't sit down stairs, it's WAY too hot & stuffy.
- I love Pizza Express but this one is so slow. Worst Pizza Express I've been to. Second time here and both were bad. Never coming back.