Grocery Store, Supermarket
3245 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104
- If you time it right you can get hot bollios! Still the most economical place to get produce in all of San Diego.
- Fresh, hot flour tortillas. You'll probably eat them all in line, or on the drive home! So amazing.
- Don't get the packaged tortilla chips near the entrance unless you like a really thick, almost painful to eat chip.
- The produce selection and prices are the best around. Piatas overhead, mariachi music: it doesn't get better. Love this market!
- They have soy milk and soy chorizo! :D
- Best value for vegetables and fruits
- THE flour tortillas fresh made every day...mmmmm
- The taco shoppe inside the market is quite good. Not much seating and the market is quite busy... for dessert, pick-up some sweets from the market's bakery.
- Cheapest fresh produce around! Freshly made corn tortillas daily right on the premises! Delicious homemade salsa... ymm!
- Produce are the lowest price in San Diego.
- get them street tacos.
- Fresh tortillas like I've never known!
- Great prices on produce! TJ tacos are now served out front!
- Best fresh tortillas!!!
- Fresh tortillas :)
- Really good selection of Mexican produce, dairy, breads, sweets, fresh tortillas, cuts of meat and other parts. Mexican programming on the TVs too!
- Very cheap groceries!! Best tortillas...handmade minutes before you buy.
- There food selection showcases multiple areas of the Mexican Republic at their kitchen.
- $2.39 for 4 choc dipped strawberry and fresh hot flour tortillas. Nom nom nom.
- Bolillos, Flan and Sangria. Mmm.