16535 Southwest Fwy Ste 4000 (at First Colony Mall)
Sugar Land, TX 77479
- Good place to study :-)
- I adore the white chocolate heath bar; salted caramel cookie!!!!!
- Great coffee!! And if latts & frappucinos are too pricy, their regular coffee & iced coffee are still pretty good :)
- Every time you read a book, a tree smiles in the forest knowing there is life after death...
- Parking is a complete nightmare!
- New obsession: pomegranate oolong tea
- there are 5 sections for the genre Texas.
- Great selection of books magazines and gifts but checkout process, whilst pleasant, is unacceptably slow due to inadequate staff and slow staff.
- Had to go to customer service. Better than awesome.
- Leave a secret in one of the Post Secret books.
- Offers free WiFi now! No more pricey ATT internet...yay
- If you're coming with a laptop, just a heads up, this location doesn't have that many outlets. But still a good place to study