Selera Sunway, Jalan PJS 9/5
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150
+60 19-378 8454
- Price is reasonable, taste not bad, but the place quite warm
- Must try the seafood here, tasty n cheap + they open at noon
- start business since morning, which sell chicken rice, wantan mee, fried mee and Indian mix rice. My favorite is fried mee.
- Try their Stout Spare Rib. Lip smacking good!
- don't forget the xo loh mee
- Siew yuk here is good. In the afternoon only.
- The chicken rice here not bad!
- Nice food here but need to wait very long!! Came at 6.15pm expecting it to serve faster but it's still so slow!
- The 4-types of beans cooked in sambal absolutely rocks! Delicious & reasonably-priced. 2 thumbs-up!
- The steam fish with soya sauce is the best! (:
- Nice food and reasonable price
- Curry mee is rather delicious, as is the chicken rice. Fried kway teow is pretty decent. Yum
- Nice food !
- The curry laksa & chicken rice is good..
- Restaurant tian tian lai
- Fish no good. Others dish is acceptable. But service a bit out.
- A good spot for dinner but it will not closed sometime.
- Love the wanton mee stall in the afternoon, good stuff!