388 Avenue of the Americas (btw Waverly Pl. & W. 8th St.)
New York, NY 10003
- They are so busy during lunch that they constantly make new fresh pizzas. It's always delicious, and $2.75 for 2 slices and a drink!
- Delicious because it's always fresh. Honestly some of the best pizza I've had in the city!
- Pizza is ok
- They make fresh pies on a consistent basis because they go quickly
- Really good in terms of $1 pizza
- Best 99 cent pizza in manhattan.
- Cheese shaker is key here.
- Great service and high quality thin crust dollar slices cant be beat, bro!
- One of my favorite dollar slices!
- Split second serving.
- You know a c99 pizza place id good when someone takes the time to find it on Foursquare and save it on a favorites list
- Taste wise... This is the best .99 pizza spot in Manhattan... hands down!
- Anyone who lived in Hayden or Weinstein has been here at least 137 times. Although the name suggests that pizza is 99 cents, they will charge you one dollar unless you ask for the penny back.
- Best 99c slice in New York. (Take my word for it I've had far too many.)
- A late night classic!
- Its 99 cents. You can go wrong with that!
- Best pizza in the area. There's a lot of ghetto miscreants hanging around so be aware
- You can't ask for much when you're getting a 99c slice, but the $2.75 deal is great.
- Not bad for 99 cents! Pour on the hot sauce!
- Legit the best $1 pizza in the neighborhood.