Grocery Store, Café, Supermarket
228 S Churton St Ste 100 (at Exchange Park Ln)
Hillsborough, NC 27278
- The vegetarian spring rolls are fantastic. And Christy at the coffee bar is a gem.
- Right on the main drag and close to the riverwalk
- one of the best grocery stores!!! local foods and drinks are awesome!
- The bearded dude that works at the hot bar is cla$$y.
- Try the Grove Eno River White wine here on the banks of the Eno
- Great healthy selections.
- Inari rolls, vegan chicken salad wrap, awesome fruit & veggies!
- The chocolate chip cookie & cherry pie in the deli is fabulous! Buy them and prepare for the excape to REAL BUTTERRR!
- Great grocery store! Love all the natural bath and body products.
- Local co-op. Great stuff!
- Check out their bulk - best way to save $$ in this store. They have an on going deals there
- I love talking cheese with the people working the counter at the Hillsborough location! They rawk!
- Reminds me a great deal of Whole Foods. Very neat place!
- Looking for mead. They have two, one if which I love they are phasing out (foxhills meadory), such a loss. They need more if a selection.
- Ask the barista for the "magic shot" for your Americano. It = 2.5 shots (at no extra charge).
- If you get coffee here, ask the cashier for a coffee card. Free caffeine is in your future!
- Sunday brunch is good (and low-key). Eggs and Jalapeos are always good!
- The chicken gumbo is pretty bangin'
- Beer: they have it. Good selection, too.
- Cream cheese brownies all the way across the sky!