- The tortilla soup broth is vegetarian !
- My go-to is always the chicken quesadilla with habanero salsa. Never fails to be delicious!
- Guacamole now included. Get more food for same or less price than Chipotle.
- Theres a new healthier option at Qdoba. Try a Whole Wheat Tortilla when ordering your next burrito or quesadilla. Its lower in calories and has less fat than the original flour tortilla.
- Be sure to try the Grilled Chicken Mango Salad. Its only around in the summer, so get it while you can!
- First time at a Qdoba, and I was impressed by the menu (for what it is). Free queso and guacamole- pretty cool! The bathroom at this location is pretty bad, though.
- The taco salad using the Impossible meat alternative is shockingly good
- You know what's surprisingly good here? The chocolate chip cookies.
- Really like the signature tacos menu. You can mix and match if you get a plate of two or three.
- I ordered bowl. same as Chipotle - but it has soup additionally. also it doesn't charge extra for toppings (like guac) unlike chipotle. much less crowded than the chipotle next to it. liked it.
- Here you are buying an expensive rice and beans meal. Meat is not even 25% of the plate.
- Burrito bowls are great!
- Great Food
- Get a kids quesadilla for a reasonable portion (and price of a latte).
- Kids quesadilla is the best thing ever for smaller humans who do not want to be stuffed with a full portion.
- Kid's quesadilla is the best thing ever of you are a smaller human and not looking to be bloated.
- The service here sucks, go to Chipotle.
- Its baaaackkk! The Mango Salad is making its long-awaited return to the Qdoba near you! Stop in today, as its only back for a limited time (now through August)!
- The Mexican Gumbo is the only thing I ever get when I go here! It can't be beat!
- Order a Qdoba Hot Bar for Cinco de Mayo 5/1 5/6 and get between two and four free entrees! Call 1.888.QDOBA2GO.