- Great selection, best prices in the neighborhood, and by far the friendliest staff. The owners are the nicest guys! Love this place, and so sad a rent hike will force them out in Sept.
- Great selection and cheapest option in the neighborhood.
- Renovated and gorgeous! Bring your sweater, freezing brrr
- Super friendly staffs! Always helpful, always very nice. Hope they stay in the neighborhood for a long time!
- My NYC UES place to buy food. I miss it!
- It's ok. The lights don't work in the back and the lights flicker. I wouldn't come back here with so many grocery stores in the area.
- They have the most helpful, friendly and professional staff. I've been shopping here since I was a kid. Still love this place. The prices and selection are also fantastic.
- went there on 5/16
- 1769 2nd AvenueNew York, NY 10128Phone: (212) 860-1903Hours:Mon-Sat 7am-9pm Sun 7:30am-7:30pm
- Picture 3.
- Picture 2.
- Winston is an asshole