- I. Love. Chimichangas
- so cheap, so mexican, so good! let's go
- Not the same quality service as the location at Bearden.
- Wonderful, awesome, cheap lunch!
- I have eaten here several times. I always order soft shell chicken tacos. I've yet to receive them. I always get beef, even when I send it back.
- DON'T TRY THE HABANERO SAUCE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.
- Get the massive margarita. Its not on the menu but it's huge and in a fun glass!!!
- Do not order arroz con pollo. It is rice chopped up chicken and cheese. Lots of cheese.
- Fast break nachos with chicken
- Chicken Nachos are Awesome
- The Enchiladas World Cup were awesome. Can't wait to make it back to this place on my next Knoxville visit
- Misleading restaurant name. None of the tacos actually have any soccer balls in them.
- Fish Tacos and Shrimp anything both really good but stay away from the Tacos Salad, bleh!
- Ask for Rachel. Best waitress here by far! And she's easy on the eyes. ;)
- great food, not great margarita.
- The Homerun for Two is so good and will leave you with leftovers!!
- I love the Grand Slam chicken burrito!
- HUGE margaritas. Excellent place to catch a sports game or enjoy a night out with the girls!
- Sweet tea, chips and salsa, enchiladas. Shiny 8 out of 10
- If you are going to get a margarita you might as well get the jumbo. It's huge!