Glasgow, Glasgow City G2 1AL
- Nice weather
- Great for a lunch time stroll - was the filming location for Brad Pitt's World War Z movie!! Watch out - released later this year!!
- its not square
- World War Z was shot here last year 2012 with Brad Pitt and was Shown at Ros Bowl last Night
- You will have a great time here in the winter for ice skating, mini carnival and a music festival!!
- Scotcampus Freshers Fesitval at George Square - 27th and 28th September.
- Nice place, on a sunny day can have lunch in the square
- George Square was used in World War Z (2013) during filming of scenes involving the initial zombie attacks from which Gerry and his family escape.
- I am sitting in the cafe whetherspoon and here i have a good view of the square.
- Ice-Skating at Christmas time is a must!
- Looks lovely at night.
- They're digging it up for the Games in 2014 - but it's still the heart of Glasgow
- Get out in the sun while you can
- Stay away, too many zombies
- Stunning centre piece of Glasgow. Surrounded by beautiful buildings.
- Lindo lugar ;)
- A big square with big buildings from when the empire was as biggest. Nothing new really.
- Lattam mar szebb foteret..
- Check the weather before going there, u might caught by rain and can't find place to cover from rain
- Check the weather before going there, u might caught by rain and can't find place to cover