- Bad pizza and I'm from NY so it makes it worse. Lombardis in soho is way better
- Sometimes they "run out" of cheese and you have to buy a $6.00 slice... Not cool
- Typical overpriced NYC pizza. The slices were big and tasted ok but I would have paid half the price in Jersey and it would have tasted much better!
- Just not really worth it. Find something else.
- Expensive as hell and not great quality go to koront's for a better deal
- 24 HOUR PIZZA!!
- Go for it!! It's open 24hrs and it's DELISH!!!!!
- Pizza sucks here. It's cold & the sauce is flavorless & the service sucks.
- Pricey!! But worth it look out for todays special!!
- Get the meat lovers slice!
- Ugh.... No crispy crust....NOT real city pizza
- Fast service, no nonsence place. Get the cheese!
- Great pizza! Hot, crisp, and delicious. Try the "Rays Special"
- terrible pizza. terrible service. no place to sit.
- awesome pizza...still taste as good as 15yrs ago!
- Love their food and the staff are friendly
- Good pizza, messy place
- they did a mistake in the order, any way the food was so bad absolutely not worth it
- Great pizzas
- Excelentes pizzas