Wine Bar, Cocktail
1240 Thomasville Rd (6th Ave.)
Tallahassee, FL 32303
- Wine tasting every Wednesday from 530 to 730
- Great chill place in midtown and great selection of wine. The baked brie here is also really delicious, a must if you are a fan of brie.
- Try the cheese sampler - it's great!
- Jamie is awesome!
- Jen B sucks
- truffle tots are to die for...
- john Williams is a four square cheater
- Cool spot. Liquor selection is a little limited but the wine and atmosphere is special for Tally-Ho.
- Great ambience here. Drink selection is great as well.
- The second floor balcony is nice when it's not to crowded or too hot.
- Nice atmosphere.
- Fancy people. Fancy drinks. Fancy waiters. Expensive food.
- Great service always. Love the tots and sliders.
- See mandy the bartender
- Sean is an awesome bartender
- Get... the... Truffle Tator Tots!
- Next feature: The Show Garnacha, Seaglass Pinot Nor and Joel Gott Sauv Blanc
- NYP is the shit. Check it out. Www.tallahasseenyp.com
- The Filet Mignon Salad was excellent and very filling. I enjoyed it immensely!
- The baked brie is phenomenal however, I felt ripped off when I was charged for extra baguette toast. I have never been charged for bread in the past and was disappointed to learn of the change.