- Correct, it's K-BBQ. I went for the first time last night, it was good but LA K-town is better. Service sucked but it was 4am...
- . . USD 5 . .
- Probably the best Korean food on the Strip. Pricey, but when you can get KBBQ at 4 a.m., who cares? Don't forget the Pork Tofu Kimchi.
- Salmon teriyaki!! Great place & correlation between food & price! They give free soup, kimchi, and bunch of other things for free. Very recommended.
- Tepinyaki style bbq. Amazing food and service.
- You need to go for the "all you can eat " bar - b- que stuff. It is perfect! It's delicious and a lot!
- Short ribs!
- This place is really, really good. YOU BBQ at your table. The service was a little slow because there was only one servicer. It is just a bit pricey.
- It's was ok. Can't go wrong with chicken. Lol
- $29 .
- Service is definitely better in daytime hours, but if you're on the strip and have a hankering for all-you-can-eat-in-an-hour KBBQ, you won't go wrong here.
- Super pricey. But basically the only korean place on the strip. Also, food's pretty good. Get !
- A little pricy
- All you can eat BBQ!
- The drink Soju -Chamisle
- Bulgogi BBQ...
- Beef Teriyaki House Special
- 24 hour place to eat....
- Foods are fantastic but those foods are very expensive.