Building, Mall, Office
441 Vine St. (at 5th St.)
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Carew Tower under construction on 7/10/1930. The flag on top denoted that the building's full height, 49 stories, had been reached. Photo courtesy Cincinnati Museum Center.
- There's no better view of the city then from the top of Carew Tower
- The site under construction in January 1930. Construction began just one month before the stock market crash of 1929. From the collection of the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
- Go to the top of the Carew Tower and check out the amazing view of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Un mirador en el ultimo piso. $4 de fee
- Great view! Well worth the $2.
- Art Deco splendor!