Whiteleys of Bayswater, Queensway (151 Queensway)
London, Greater London W2 4YL
+44 333 014 4501
- Try out The Lounge instead of going on standard class. Super awesome! Similar with what GSC's Gold Class offers - or better!
- Expeeeensive sweets
- The times on flixter are always correct apart for this Odeon!!
- Best cinema in London. Just 18 for a 3d movie, with great food and drinks brought to your seat all through the movie. Seats in middle are best.
- Upstairs at The Lounge is the only way to travel
- Unreserved seats so head to the screen early to secure the best view.
- The Lounge is like a good restaurant with films. Good food and drinks, outside food is not allowed...
- You gotta give Odeon credit, they don't try and this place is a dump, but they keep it open.
- Overpriced snacks even by cinema standards. Popcorn is not good either. Take your money elsewhere.
- The lounge (upstairs + pricey) might be nice but the normal priced screens downstairs aren't great. Small and not raked.
- Cinema is nice. Went to the room 3. It isn't huge but good size and nice sits
- Seats are very close and tall. People kept talking during the film, some people complained, they can not stop him in the first hour. Pretty disturbing.
- Upgraded screen in a cinema that's getting older and older
- They have a very expensive for some screenings.
- For a brand that claims to be fanatical about film, the acoustics and rake in the Odeon screen 2 is pretty...rubbish
- The seats are not sloped so u pretty much see only half a screen if someone not even tall sits in front of you. Nice way to push people to the Lounge.
- The Lounge Great Seats. Much Better than a regular screen worth the price difference
- customer service is slack in this place...no barriers or staff around at times....if u time it right u can just walk into any film screen without paying...!!
- Without a doubt the best cinema I have ever been to. We had a beverage in the lounge area before sitting back and watching the Hobbit in 3D with a very tasty meal. It's pricey but definitely worth it.
- Screens are small and the seating isn't very steeped which means for an interrupted view of the screen.