#03-01, Riverview Hotel (382 Havelock Rd)
+65 6737 2002
- Best place for sashimi lover
- Still d same great buffet but discount have lessen from 25% to 15% for use of credit card (maybank,uob,cimb bank,diner card & etc) :(
- Ala Carte Buffet @ $33+++Order the Sashimi! Fresh!!!
- Sadly the discount for card is lesser noe
- This Japanese buffet is much better than any other. Come here!!
- Ordered sashimi, grilled dishes, croquette. All were so great. Quiet and good service. Will come back again.
- How can this be rated just 5.6 the sashimi here is great and value for money. Other cooked choices r great too. Go for the fish head which is not on the menu n u have to come early as its gone fast.
- Now the service is really slow....
- The complimentary prawn is damn yummy!!! Limited for one each.
- Sashimi , irodori roll , pork wrap with mushroom and tea pot soup is not bad. We had the singtel promotion Of 40%, one pax is $26 nett.
- Generous proportions and fresh food
- Salmon sashimi, tempura, tea pot soup
- Satzuma Imo and the Spider Te-Maki are highly recommended
- Value for money! Aunty Susan from a previous tip is truly a friendly and smiley waitress. Look out for her!
- Great selection of ala carte buffet! Fresh sashimi, delish cooked jap dish. Managed to get the private room for 12 pax which they have dedicated service staff. Service is prompt! Value for money!
- Worth the price paid for, for a Japanese food buffet.
- Pathetic service.
- Keep the receipt for complimentary dessert the next time you dine or a free lunch buffet voucher for every 3 paying adults. Only valid for a month from last visit
- Fresh sashimi and shishamo. Ask for grilled of the latter. Look out for friendly waitress, Aunty Susan who has wears a ready smile.