Sports Bar, Pizza, Bar
313 President Clinton Ave (btwn Cumberland & Rock)
Little Rock, AR 72201
- I agree with Tammy.! Martha is the BEST!
- They can turn anything into a calzone. Just ask your server.
- Good pizza, I had better but because is the only decent meal I had in this town so far. Service on the other hand sucks, you'll think that sitting at the bar would get you drinks faster....not
- Great Pizza. Martha is the BEST server there.
- bad service!!=(
- Excellent. Wings, pizza.
- Meatball sandwich is great !!!!
- Jess and Dustin are cool bartenders. They kept my drinks filled and were friendly.
- 1/2 price pizza when u Dine-In Tuesday nights
- Bring your earplugs for gametime
- It depends on when you go cuz the waitress was up my ass when I was there !
- Pizza was a good facsimile of Chicago deep dish, especially for Little Rock. The hockey game was on, which was not so easy to find here.
- the sauce was just water with chunks of canned tomato and there was way too much of it. the service was terrible
- Great service, pizza, and they are never over crowded
- Typical bar setting. Good pizza.
- Awesome spot to watch a game. Beer and pizza specials are worth it, even if the pizza is a little too heavy on the sauce.
- Solid Pizza, fair service.
- This place made me realize Chicago style pizza blows. Won't buy it again.
- They have Mr Pibb and great pizza!
- Get the pizza dip!