Connaught Place (Many streets meet here)
New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Connaught Place (Punjabi: , Hindi: , officially Rajiv Chowk) is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in Delhi. It is often abbreviated as CP......
- One of Delhi's best looking places- regal- elegant- stately- majestic- that blends the old world charm with new- tons of shops and eateries u cant miss!!
- Most beautiful place just like heart of Delhi.
- Hang around, Eat, Shop, Watch movies, Party !!
- Best Paan place in whole India, Palika Bazaar for bargain, Cavital Milk is amazing. Best shopping district in Delhi
- Go to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib or Gurudwara Rakab Ganj
- Try mini samosa wala in the lane adjacent to petrol pump on Kasturba Gandhi Marg.
- Really the heart of Delhi. Nice crowd , endless options for food & shopping & fun. Central park with Indian flag hoisted really adds to great Stature.
- Connaught Place is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in Delhi, India. Named after the Duke of Connaught, the construction work was started in 1929 and completed in 1933.
- Must visit palika bazaar. You have scope for huge bargains.
- Never ever eat at National Restaurants in the outer circle. Tasteless, unhygienic food and pathetic service. You can spot cockroaches easily! Uuwwaakk!
- One of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in Delhi. It houses the headquarters of several Indian firms.
- One of the best looking places still in Delhi- the charm and looks impress and look capitalish!!
- Best place in delhi
- a must visit place on your stop in Delhi, has everything you would expect!
- United coffee house in inner circle is a wow place
- Start with the outer circle for fast food and restaurants, middle circle for banks and atms and the inner circle for shopping. Never listen to anyone who comes to you to give 'advice'
- If you are living in Delhi, you must have heard about Connaught Place definitely........
- I always love this place...a place where you can hangout anytime. Now there is a special attraction too.... Our country's flag (tiranga) which is so beautiful.
- It is nothing like anything! If you are in delhi then must roam around the circles.