Park, National Park
Fine Arts Dr
St Louis, MO 63110
- Bring sled. Build ramp near bottom of hill. Climb hill. Hurl self down hill. Hit ramp at full speed. Experience rainbows and unicorns.
- Stand at the top and throw a frisbee all the way to the pond!!! Amazing!!!
- Friday night film series begins July 6 and runs four Fridays in a row!!
- Art Hill has been a winter sledding tradition for generations. Dress warm and get ready to dodge the downhill traffic!
- Before the stl symphony begins season they give a free concert at art hill. Make sure to come early to get a good seat. Yummy food trucks.
- Fit camp by Fit by Definition Mon-Thurs 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 classes. Come workout with us! www.fitbydefinition.com
- Probably my favorite spot in all of St. Louis. Beautiful, dreamy views with lots of places to sit and enjoy.
- They have outdoor movies during the summer!
- Beautiful view of the Grand Basin. Great place to cloud gaze, have a picnic, or just relax. Some people bring their pets. This area is also gorgeous and mostly private after dark for peace and quiet.
- Art Hill has been a favorite spot in St Louis For many Reasons and Occasions. Including wedding ceremonies, events and sledding. http://www.stlouisweddingchapel.com/Wedding_Officiants.html
- Free St. Louis Symphony concerts with fireworks!
- A great place to sit and people watch.
- Fantastic location for outdoor fun!
- Its the best place in STL! We do everything here: walks, picnics, kite flying, running/rolling downhill, sledding, commemorate/celebrate holdays, watch movies, have plays!
- Bring a blanket, a jam box, some wine & beer, and your best friends. Then enjoy the beauty!!
- Scenic outlook over the Grand Basin! Tons of free events here or just pack a picnic and enjoy the beauty of Forest Park.
- good to just go... so go
- Went for movie and food trucks...get there early!
- Good movies in July.
- Great sledding hill! Right in the middle by the statue.