4750 Bryant Irvin Rd (btwn SW Loop 820 & Overton Ridge Blvd.)
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- The best sesame chicken (not too breaded, and full of flavor), epic steamed dumplings, and amazing wonton soup. Just eat here. This has been my go-to Chinese spot for 25 years.
- Try the poo poo platter
- Everything... but watch the spicy stuff!
- Sesame beef
- Peacan Shrimp
- Birds nest
- Excellent food. Very polite waiter.
- Excellent food. Very polite waiter
- Wonton soup & Green beans Szechuan style are my favorite. Special chicken and beef with green pepper are also winners in our family. Try the BBQ chicken sticks- who doesn't like a table top fire?
- Best Orange Beef in town!
- Seriously, try the Poo Poo platter!
- Hot and sour soup, fried dumpling and chicken fried rice!