Ski Area, Lodge
13805 Blairs Valley Rd
Mercersburg, PA 17236
- Open until 10 p.m. every night of the season, Whitetail has an uphill capacity of 15,000 skiers or snowboarders per hour, making trekking down the mountains 23 trails quick and easy.
- There's no alcohol here!!! What the hell?
- BYOB! This is a dry resort.
- Long lines and no bars.
- Nice Place
- Come check out the adaptive skiing program, Two Top Mountain Adaptive Sports Foundation, located in the Yurt at the base of the mountain. Adapt and overcome!
- Great skiing, but their blue slopes are harder than typical blues. :)
- Take a lesson. With ME!
- close to home
- My wife and I had reservations for New Years eve and day. When we got there the resort was closed and the manager did not offer any kind fo refund! NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The lessons were great. I love that the instructor takes you on the slopes so you get a real feel for navigating downhill.
- Experienced skiers can do all the slopes in 2 hours
- Good for first timers
- Try tubing for some family fun
- Pretty decent slopes...biggest downfall, its a dry county agh
- Really nice place for a day off.
- Awesome fun time!
- Having a blast!
- Soooooo mach fuuuuuunnn!!!!!
- Far side is pretty dope