- Shitty food, shitty and slow service.
- The food is good, but the attitude is warmer elsewhere.
- Food is disappointing, service is slow. Good only for drinks.
- You need to get your drinks at the bar and then sit down. They won't serve you otherwise...
- The burger is pretty good, fries were a little limp. Ok drinks though.
- Amazing Food... great atmosphere. If you are in Malmo you have to go.
- After reading that salmon and Swedish meatballs were amazing we tried them both... we were appalled to find out that the quality, quantity and presentation were only slightly better than at IKEA.
- Slow, unfair. Stay away. The food took ages to appear. The waiter didn't speak neither proper English, nor Swedish. They tried to charge us more than it was stated on their board outside. Got refund.
- Only card payments are accepted. The Swedish meatballs are amazing. Ask for the 2h voucher for the internet.
- The meat was undercooked and veiny and the waiter was very rude. Used to be pricey but decent, now it's terrible. I don't recommend it.
- Salmon and meat balls are excellent. Friendly staff. Trendy in Malm. Highly recommended .
- Order at the bar. Fast service. Food is ok.
- Gzel mekan lezzetler iyi
- Angus burger definitely
- Lunch for 149kr
- Don't go to this place! It's shitty!
- My favourite place for a beer after work. Good atmosphere and friendly service.
- No WI-FI, sorry folks :(
- Service is quick... maybe too much! (the waitress forgot our water,but then apologized)
- Try the raw shrimps salad if you're looking for something light (beware of pickles if you don't like 'em, though)