Gym, Gym / Fitness, Pool
10 S Clinton St (btwn Monroe St. & Madison St.)
Chicago, IL 60661
- Free parking for 2 hours in the Presidential Towers garage.
- Do an extra 25 push-ups & sit-ups before you leave. Thank me in the summer!
- Looking for a trainer??? Ask for PAT new guy from Boston. He's wicked awesome!
- Plan each exercise with an alternate one. Machines can get busy. Avoid losing your rhythm
- Really nice gym, clean and has a nice juice bar
- Nominate yourself or a deserving friend to win our #YearOfWellness: An all-inclusive FFC membership for a year plus $13k worth of other sponsor prizes.
- Amazing club! Matt is the best trainer, personal training with him worth money spent.
- Matt definitely leaves you tired, sore, and wanting to come back again for more.
- The body wash smells like Patrn #Praise
- Nominate yourself or a friend to win our #YearOfWellness: An all-inclusive FFC membership for a year plus $13k worth of other sponsor prizes: http://bit.ly/IqCUy2
- They offer awesome classes at 6:30am M-F! The worst part is getting up.
- Great Gym with awesome facilities. the secret is to come around 9PM when there is not that much people
- Pool is open and gets packed fast!
- Be sure to memorize the faces of all the trainers up on the board. You never know when that information will come in handy.
- Follow your workout with a steam. Feels good
- Wish they had a basketball court but overall I'm impressed with the renovated space.
- Temporary location inside PT is small and hot. FFC West Loop will open soon with an outdoor pool, yay!
- Here are some of the more low key features here: Menthol towels, Abundance of lockers, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Athletic-wear Shop, 2 Juice/Alcohol bars
- Outdoor/deck pool also has a bar. Interesting for a gym. Facilities are great. Bring a towel with you if going to the pool.
- Best gym in the city!