1st Street (1st Ave)
New York, NY 10009
- The Rio Bowl is an American size portion of one of Brazil's greatest exports- aa as it was meant to be eaten. It's happy goodness in a bowl.
- The PB & Aa bowl is flipping delicious. Great for sunny day breakfast, lunch or post-walk snackeroo or after-workout treat.
- OMG DAT JUICE
- got a hangover? get some juice!
- Hungover? Get the hangover cure (pineapple lemon apple) and nurse yourself back to health
- Apple, Orange and Ginger with lots o crushed ice.. Sooooo refreshing!!
- Tropical Bowl & add a scoop of peanut butter. Hell yes.
- $8.25 for a large green juice
- The crazy for berries is insane!!
- Good juice, worst chai ever. Tastes like toothpaste. They don't have watermelon in the winter :(
- Awesome little shed on 1st and 1st serving great smoothies and juices at half the price as the juice press next door
- Great value smoothies and juices!
- Service at this place really varies (and not always in a good way), so try to go when your favorite barista is there.
- Delicious but pricey juices. They come fresh, with loads of nutrients and a fair amount of bullshit.
- Try the skin fixer sweet yet refreshing
- Try the Brazilian Aai, it's the best
- Amazon Cherry Energy Smoothie is divine!
- carrot, kale, apple, ginger, celery & beet. breakfast of champions (and people that drink to much and have to think the next day)
- They have horchata & morir soando
- I love the skin fixer - pineapple, apple & cucumber.