Bar, Rock Club
9546 Allisonville Rd (Suite 110)
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Candice is a great sever here!
- Join Gina for Karaoke on Tues from 10 til 2
- Found a great tip! 20% Off Total Bill http://bit.ly/uTuewk
- Awesome place for darts, pool and poker. The food is very good as well
- so this place likes to take advantage of their guest. got ripped off by $9 shots and ended up with a $112 bill for few drinks. stay away. not a place to spend your hard earned money..
- Great for a chill night of playing pool with friends
- Get the cheese fries with bacon and a bud. Don't sing your nickelback songs during karaoke. Tip tracy!
- I love Candace and Melissa... And they have the best sweet chicken wrap. Yummmm.
- Best chicken teriaki ranch salad ever!
- Candice is the number One server here. Always sweet and cheerful
- One server is super rude
- Free pool most afternoons.
- Karrie rocks this place on Saturday nights, by far one of the best bartenders in Indy.
- Kip's Pub is a local hang out if I have ever seen one. Every time I go here they have great drink specials but it seems that I am not "fitting in" with the folks around the bar. A true Cheers of Indy!
- Nice food specials, huge place with dozens of pool tables