3040 N Broadway St (at W. Barry Ave)
Chicago, IL 60657
- Favorite bar. So try it.
- $2 PBR/$3 Guiness all day everyday
- This is THE place to drink when I'm Chicago. Great jukebox and excellent bartenders. Plus, they allow dogs! Pet a dog and get to drinkin'.
- Best bar ever
- Try the blackout. Splendid this time of year.
- try the bloodies!
- Definitely a dive and hole in the wall bar but fun with good deals
- Best hole in the wall around plus an amazing juke box !
- Awesome neighborhood bar. Stopped in on a Monday afternoon and it was full of friendly locals. They have a curated CD jukebox and cheap drinks. My kind of dive.
- Cheapest Guinness in the city and it tastes fresh unlike Halligan's similarly priced one.
- Great bartenders great people cheap beer.
- Not the best restrooms
- $2 pBr! Yes!
- The Van Halen cd is broken on jukebox.
- Come here Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for James the Bartender. Best drink pourer ever! Tell him Rocky sent you.
- Love this neighborhood hole. Delightfully simple in its awesomeness.
- the $2 PBR is now in the can, but, still excellent. And, they are always very cold.