326 N Main St
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- Pumpkin cream waffles is all I have to say
- Every bite that was shared at table fantastic, service was great and atmosphere fabulous, overall a fun and charming place
- Discovered this place while i was out exploring. Such a great place for breakfast! Wizard of OZ fans you'll love this place! Great service and great food. Nice portions!
- Try the champagne hollandaise. Super fluffy. Great breakfast
- This place will have a massive wait always... and it is massively worth it. The wife and I split a garlic and crab omelette and pumpkin cream waffles... probably the greatest breakfast. Ever.
- Excellent breakfasts and very good service. Wizard of Oz themed.
- Good food and service
- Best food on the coast. Amazing hollandaise. Try the Dorothy's Revenge, but sub spinach for the bacon. You can't go wrong, though, it's all amazing.
- Call ahead to put your name on the list and avoid the wait.
- Found this place while exploring. It's the bomb!!!
- The best fresh squeezed grapefruit juice I've ever tasted!
- Food is good but prices are high.
- Cute and cozy spot for brunch. Go for the pumpkin waffles if you like it sweet or for the breakfast burrito if you like it savory.
- Eco friendly, small portions, super delicious!!!
- Everything is great and the service is awesome. I come here everyrime I am in the area.
- Wizard of Oz themed brunch spot - makes no sense but the food is
- Anything with crabmeat
- Food is amazing here. Probably the best place for a breakfast ever. Omelettes, poached eggs, pumpkin waffle... Perfect!
- Awesome breakfast food! There are so many options, many items are organic, and everything tastes fresh and delicious! All of the staff members were super friendly, too!