- Cookies & Ice Cream...Get it! Fill up your Growlers too!
- Never have had a bad time here!
- wish i lived here i will always remember the alamo
- Strawberry milkshake .. The bestttttt!!!
- Yeah, the food and drinks are a little pricy, but you're getting them while watching a movie! Perfect for a date or a night out with friends.
- Don't forget about the penis in the popcorn trick.
- Good food and very nice clean theatres. Friendly staff too :)
- The Walking Dead is great to watch here. Get the fried pickles and it will make your day
- Walking Dead every Sunday. If you come here for a reason other than to drink and watch movies, you're a fool.
- Go the first Friday of the month for two dollar classic movie night. Service is always horrible, but we've had fun drinking and watching Office Space and Goodfellas!
- they let you custom order :-) its like being at grandmas house...if they have the ingredients in the kitch ..they will make ANYTHING xoxo
- Get there 30 minutes before the show so you can order food and drinks before the movie starts.
- Cozy seats and nice for drinks and light snacks! Just beware you may be eating in the dark!
- We love the quesadillas there, but have had very poor service the past two times. We were blamed for not receiving our food!?! We were told that the owner would contact us and never did.
- Has great fish and chips! Also does cool events like quoteathons!
- Love that you can see classics as well as new movies & have grub & drinks while watching
- Good food and service
- We arrived during the previews. Our order was taken in good time. Drinks arrived quickly. Service was quietly done during the movie. The entire experience was great. We will definitely be returning.
- Wonderful venue. Definitely a quiet and relaxing atmosphere for a cinema lover.
- No commercials before movies.