- Don't miss 3OH!3 w/ Sammy Adams, Outasight and Silas on 10/19! For more info,
- Named one of "America's 40 Best Music Venues" by Paste magazine, WorkPlay boasts three areas for live shows - a theater (capacity 250-450 people), soundstage (600-800 people), and bar (75-100 people).
- Best Music Venue in Birmingham and one of the best in the Southeast!
- Welcome to The District Lines Tour! Check in & do check this tip to enter to win a limited edition tour poster & ultimate prize pack from Go Radio & the rest of the tour! Valid 5/5-5/28
- Go see Matthew Mayfield!
- The coolest venue in town. Hands down
- Came to see a hip hop show, but the venue is spacious and clean. And provides comfortable seating in the performance area. Definitely one of the better venues in town.
- Came here from Atlanta to catch a show. The owner was hanging out, talking to everyone & made sure we left with free beer koozies. Everyone was really friendly & the show was great.
- best live music venue in the southeast
- It's non-smoking in the bar now. Yay...
- Awesomeee :)
- Best place for awesome live music in the city!
- First Wednesday of the month. Best open mic in Birmingham
- Ask the bartender Lauren she's the best.
- EXPENSIVE BRING LOTS OF MONEY!!!!
- Not a super organized venue, but super pretty and cool! Loved it!
- Enjoy the wedding I attended there
- Awesome place! Best in BHM for live music.