810 Geylang Rd
- Give the Authentic Thai's chicken wings a try!
- Watsons located in 2nd floor.
- Nice dry handmade noodles with excellent chili here in the 4th floor foodcourt.
- Watch out for Mobile Land. Overpriced, rude and lousy service. My screen protector came off almost instantly and they refused to replace it. And now my screen has too much zippo on it!
- I love the Penang prawn mee soup at level 4.. It's the same store as Nasi lemak..
- Paris Station
- The tze char in the middle of food court is hidden gem!! Must try prawn paste chicken and cereal chicken! Go during non-peak to avoid wait.
- Tomyum soup with kuay teow from.the thai food stall is yummy!
- Serene from Angel Xin does an awesome job for eyelashes! Real eyelashes all in tact after removal. Been with her for almost half a year.
- Come Gossiper @ #02-07 for super pretty apparels :>
- Must try the ban mian here!!
- Must the authentic Thai green curry in the food court!
- Try the BAN MIAN over here. It's really good!!
- Shoes galore!
- The minced meat with basil leave is nice.. Must try.. Thai food..
- On Sunday, many maids (especially Indonesian) come lepak here.
- Delima bus Melaka-Singapore stops here.
- You wanna exchange your currencies to Singaporean Dollars then you must come to this place, the exchange rate is way better than in the airport.
- Old and dingy shipping centre that houses many clothes, luggage wholesalers and Arnold's fried chicken.
- Seriously old school shopping centre. Got the mouth of truth.