#01-01 Parkway Centre (1 Marine Parade Central)
+65 6345 6517
- If you sit outside, be prepared to face some rats. You've been warned!
- Enjoy a hot caramel macchiato on a rainy day! Or your own pick of drinks from McCafe. (:
- Nice music but cold fries.
- Vegetarian food: Double Cheese Burger, without the patty, extra cheese and extra lettuce.
- A nice place to have a drink and chill or to study. :)
- One of the most inefficient McDonalds around. But you cant blame the staff - the managers themselves walk around slowly with a complete lack of enthusiasm to move the orders.
- You're lucky if u can get a table - constantly packed. Toilets could be cleaner too.
- Love the 24-hour concept, packed as always but still loving it!
- Green tea frappe is so yummy
- Yup! Himalayan Tea Latte!
- Perfect breakfast spot.
- If you're on Singtel, this area in Marine Parade has notorious blind spots for cellular data. However I've found that right in front of the McCafe open air seating has reasonable LTE signal/speed
- Very long line. Crew slow
- Very packed on weekends
- Feels lkye in a pub bt onli eatin fast food.. Muahahaha
- some of the best Baristas that I know are here. Steven, Mei & Guo Dong. They make my mocha the way it is supposed to be. First time, everytime.
- There no plug to plug in ur lappy charger...
- order the Seaweed Fries!!! its the best!
- Best pancake everrrr
- Nice Himalayan Tea Latte