1045 Lake St (N Marion St)
Oak Park, IL 60301
- Favorite book store! Very helpful staff, and an overall lovely environment!
- Need a good book to chill with and stay out of trouble, this is one of Chicago's best book stores.
- Shop local. The Book Table has a great eclectic yet accessible collection.
- Check out Oak Park Patch for details about The Book Table, including hours and the return policy.
- Very cute local bookstore. Very nice friendly workers. I cant wait to come back!
- I have found some good reads on bargain tables outside during good weather, some under 5 bucks for hard back
- "Fiercely independent" is a pretty pretentious tag for a store younger than the movie Finding Nemo, but The Book Table is a good alternative for those looking to support local bookstores.
- Autographed and 1st edition copies of books! Huge selection.
- Excellent selection of new and used books (make sure to check the science fiction section for older, interesting items).
- No teacher discount :(
- Wonderful locally owned and run bookstore
- very good for used and new books. I stop in when I'm in town.
- Great selection. Low prices. Definitely check it out.