Gym / Fitness
- Towels as soft as sandpaper here!
- Why is there never any AC in here????
- Fitness starts in the kitchen... how is your diet doing?
- You should try to get someone to fix all the broken shit
- Help everybody have a great workout by putting equipment back in it's home when you are done with it. And if you see equip someone left, pitch in and find it's home.
- Despite it is in a gay area.This gym is pretty mixed. It got open 2 year ago and I used to have membership there when it was new.Now it is not as clean and to much straight chocolate invade at night.
- Nothing but house music on the sound system? Best 24 location for EDM heads such as myself
- They need to clean this place up and replace the broken equipment. Try Melanie's spinning class on Tuesday at 5:30 or Wednesday at noon. You won't regret it!
- Spin class with Melanie is miserable...she never stops talking/screaming during the entire class & no zero variety in the workout from song to song. It's a very long hour unlike most spin classes.
- I can't believe the times I go in to workout midnight on a Saturday, there are people actually there.
- Monies spin class is a great workout
- Great gym and friendly staff. Peak times can be a challenge as with any popular gym. Just have to find a schedule that is good for you and makes for a good gym experience.
- Nice to go from 8-11am or from 2-4pm or really late at night haha.
- 2pm is the best time to avoid swarms of people
- use the valet service
- Place smells terrible. Prolly a H1N1 breeding ground.
- I think I just cut my face on this towel yes I said TOWEL
- Why are there no small towels? Because they are all on the floor of the men's locker room!! Buy more or clean this place up!
- All these new years resolution people just need to get the h... out of here. It's to darn crowded!
- Went for a few weeks and could never get a parking spot... Once we got in we had to fight for a locker as the locker room is small. Then we waited for cardio and weights all with long lines.