Grocery Store, Liquor Store, Deli / Bodega
7401 W 25th St (at S. Harlem Ave.)
North Riverside, IL 60546
- Always busy, but by far my favorite grocery store. They have everything and the prices are great!
- Customer service desks sucks. One person to do returns, money orders, western union, etc., and the most time consuming of them all, the lottery!
- During the summer get your white peaches there!!! They are the cheapest place to get them and they are so good and juice!
- Great prices on produce! The staff are friendly too
- Great place! Cured my longing for mariano's
- Deli staff is soooo friendly and helpful!
- get your deli number first thing, the line gets crazy on the weekends!
- Check out their large assortment of bakery items.
- Great sales!
- The fish salad from the deli is fantastic! The fresh produce section almost rivals whole foods.
- Try the copa!
- go early in the morning
- Go early morning or late night to avoid the crowds...
- Hit the deli for a number the moment you set foot in the door! Hang around the deli & shop for fruits & veggies - while you wait for your number to be called.