200 Broadway St (at Uptown Square)
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Every Tuesday for a month, a different local chef fills a tent with market-driven fare, such as Louisiana shrimp tacos and gumbo z'herbes.
- great selection od vegetables and fruits. rhe fish lady at fist booth offers outstanding jumbo shrimps
- Parking is plentiful, but get there early before the best items sell out. Good selection of seafood too.
- Everything was amazing - fresh
- Great farmers market in the area, check out the chipotle hummus.
- The Tuesday Marie starts at 9 am - Saturday is 8 am.
- Lots of really great vendors here! The Oakland Organic kids are super friendly and their kale is out of this world.
- If you like goat cheese and spicy food, try the Cajun fresh chevre! Delicious!!