Historic Site, Neighborhood
Chicago, IL 60616
- The hardware store at the corner used to be the Sunset Caf, a legendary jazz club where Louis Armstrong and others played. Look inside at the historic clippings in front, and the mural in back.
- In the 1920's and '30s, this is where youd come strut your stuff as music poured from the theaters, cabarets and nightclubs, like the Pekin Theater where the top blues singers of the day performed.
- In the 1920s, this is where youd come strut your stuff as music poured from nightclubs. The Meyers Ace Hardware store used to be the Sunset Caf, a legendary jazz club where Louis Armstrong played.
- kau telah merasuk jiwa???
- It's like Roseland...but on the Low End
2120 S Michigan Ave (bt E 21st St & Cermak Av)
708 E 47th St
300 E 47th St (47th & Prairie)