1905 S Western Ave (at Washington Blvd.)
Los Angeles, CA 90018
- The service was decent at least, and the food was a bit pricey but tasted really good the portions are not that big
- Go with two people and get the vegetarian combo and a meat dish. Everything has tons of flavor!
- The vegetarian combo plate is filling! Service is slow and sweet
- Absolutely the best Ethiopian food in LA
- Amazing gored gored. So spicy and fresh. Incredible sunflower drink as well.
- The worst Ethiopian food in the USA. The tea smelled like it had Sambuca in it & the Kitfo was scary, dark & used old seasonings. The veggie combo only had 2 items worth eating. Disappointing.
- Everything is subpar.