- Sushi/sashimi combo for two
- Fresh sushi - good lunch special.
- Pretend it's your birthday. Get free iced cream.
- The peanut avocado roll = $3.50 and delicious
- Great place. Rolls are fresh. My gf loved the Sashimi platter. Friendly service too!
- Vegetable dragon roll. Vegetarian / Vegan and delicious!
- Try the "Ten Roll"...And look out for generous lunch bentos and 24-roll dinner specials that are shockingly affordable
- I love the avocado/mango salad.
- You get a free Hershey kiss at the end of your meal!
- Golden Dragon roll comes recommended. Crunchy, sweet and delicious!
- Carnitip: Get the no-rice rolls & sashimi 4 perfect keto meal!
- The options are pretty limited on south slope, so when we stumbled across Ten we were pleased - awesome cocktail happy hour and delicious rolls including a tofu skin and avo roll
- It's not on the menu, but ask for the whitefish tempura. It's amazing.
- Incredibly tasty. I recommend King Dragon Roll and King Crab California Rolls.
- The sushi platter is quite a bit of food! And tasty!
- Does android Jiro dream of electric sushi? Expect something completely over the top when you order. It's most likely going to have glowing ice, a tower of something, or both. Tasty fish, too.
- Loved the rolls! Gyoza also fantastic. (My friend ordered seconds.)
- haven't had any sushi here that wasn't awesome! I've only ordered through seamless so far and both delivery and pick-up has good service.
- Great sushi and sashimi
- Delicious sushi - some of the rice noodles have hidden lights in them too.