8355 Prospect Dr
Kewaskum, WI 53040
- Love the tubing hills here, and the tow ropes that take you back up!
- Many great Boy Scout events here. First Aid Refresher, OMBC and Wilderness Survival.
- A smaller hill but fun for a day of family fun. Try the tubing hill for some extra fun!
- If coming on a weekday. If you aren't a huge fan of a bunch of preteens, call and ask if any field trips are planned.
- Love this place. I have the rock complex almost visible from my house but much rather drive the extra miles. .
- A great place to ski!!!!
- Great place to hang with friends and just have a chill evening.
- Decent. Not a fan of tow ropes. Only one lift was running other than ropes. But other than that I liked the different trails.
- Make sure they have all their lifts running before buying a ticket
- Good Bloody Mary
- Stop by thearly bar and say hi to Lois