- Nice view of downtown Wilmington over right field fence and I-95 traffic over left field fence. Every time the Blue Rocks score, Mr. Celery runs outon the field to "Song 2" from Blur. Woo-hoo!
- Great for family outings. Cheap and fun
- Great place to come out and see a ball game. It won't break the bank either. Get yourself a burger or hotdog (nachos too!) and a nice cold beer or daiquiri if that is more your thing.
- Go Blue Rocks!!!
- It was a great stadium. Really nice field and great experience. Great Prices and the staff was very attentive.
- Catch a Blue Rocks game in Wilmington. It's nice to watch a game with a crowd that's there to actually watch the game.
- Come out to the ballpark on dollar Monday's! Buy one ticket, get on for $1. Also $1 hot dogs.
- Thursday nite $3 dogfish!
- Great seats pretty much everywhere in the park.
- Amazing little stadium right off of i95.
- Great games are played here.
- The fan interaction from the Blue Rocks between all innings and the crab fries..
- Avoid the nachos. The chips are stale and not worth $4.50.
- Play ball :)
- Fun experience at the ballpark!! Bring the kids!
- Cold but get place for pictures
- Buy tickets in advance or get to the stadium really early for the best seats. I like sitting behind third base.
- 1st row section n great seats
- Great family atmosphere