- Would be a great place to workout if the resolution people would just give up. Just joking.
- Do the whole thing, get a swim in after your workout, hit the whirlpool, and then the steam room. Clean and well-equipped facility!
- Tuesday body pump with Vanessa is a must she's the best
- You can park across the street after 5 so it's always free parking
- Don't park under the trees on Centre Street. Many birds relieve themselves!
- The Kickboxing class will really kick your ass!
- Body pump was actually pretty good... Lol i thought i was going to pass out.. But it was really fun! u'll enjoy it.
- Key lime refuel smoothie is amazing
- Free weight squat racks, DBs that go to 120lbs, lots of benches, chalk is allowed, and open 24/7... it's the perfect hardcore gym!
- Gotta sweet deal of 14 days for $14 - da place totally rocks. I will probably become a full-time member....
- Brian (one of the managers) whipped me in squash today. Always looking for a good match though.
- Love this gym!!! It houses so many different compartments! I can do it all here! I'm but visiting I can't afford the membership lol
- We have a brand new cycle studio upstairs. Its beautiful! Come check it out!
- Zach at the front desk is great!
- Ringside class on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6pm is boss.
- This place is great!!!!! The staff is super friendly.
- Best Merritt in the city imo, less crowded then fort or canton. Rarely a problem finding parking.
- Love the group classes!!!
- Never have to wait.
- Run around the indoor track...small but entertaining when basketball games are in session.