Bar, Scandinavian, Gastropub
- Nice bar with lots of space and a huge beer - menu
- Legg merke til restaurert kunst p veggene! Vakkert.
- Try the Entrecote And Frites - This is the best steak in town
- Good food, plenty of food, for a good price. Interior is dark wood and velvet curtains. But spacious with high ceiling and huge chandeliers. Big long tables.
- Order a cranberry (tyttebr) ale from Ngne . Wild pleasure.
- Amazing food- great service and relatively inexpensive for Oslo... Definitely one of the best restaurants jn town... Most locals know the place as well... Not in a touristy area
- Det kan lnne seg bestille bord, men dette er en av byens beste restauranter og en godt bevart hemmelighet.
- Great food, BIG chandelier and always room for one more friend around the table.
- Good beers in a venue with ancient roots as a place of dubious repute, matched by traditional hearty foods.
- Bestll en l frn en av 6 norska bryggerier. Eller en internationell l frn Olympens gigantiska l-meny
- Great beer, great food.
- , , 349 , 8.9 !
- Pattegris is fantastic. Great if you are going out to eat with a bunch of people. Ask for beer that fits with it and you have a perfect meal.
- God mat, god drikke, men ELENDIG service.
- Often referred to as a gourmet restaurant for the common man in Oslo. Go for the set menu.
- Fantastic roof terrace! Almost only place where you can find piggvar for grill:)
- 3 courses for 349 kon is a winner. Interior is amazing - you would expect to pay loads more for a place like this. Recommended for anyone visiting Oslo :)
- Forsk entrecote her! Veldig bra! Fikk ogs herlig torskerogn til forrett en dag, p foresprsel!
- X-mas is not the same without a visit here. The best "pinnekjtt" in town! And Aquavit
- A grand old place east in central Oslo. Was a run down dive, now it's a diamond surrounded by browncoal. Lovely interiour, great, I mean, great selection of beers from all over. Fine food as well.