2439 N High St (at Blake Ave)
Columbus, OH 43202
- sweet potato fries. every time.
- $1.00 Burgers Mondays & Tuesdays!!!!
- behold...the dube nugget
- Haven't been in for years; 5 draft pbr, 3 shots top shelf grappa. $15. no lie.
- Cheap, decent, hangover college food, served in a hole in a wall that plays good music. Diverse menu with lots of options. $1 PBRs. Open til 2:30am.
- Monday and Tuesdays starting at 10pm they have dollar burgers and $2.50 Dube dogs.
- Their huevos rancheros is fucking awesome.
- Dube deluxe burger is off the hook. Best bleu burger ever.
- Breakfast burrito is amazing. Great food for a cheap price
- Sweet potato fries, ftw!
- Awesome Mac n Cheese, Chicken & Dumplings, milkshakes and burgers, just to name a few
- Best ranch dressing in the world.
- Veggie burger is good.
- Do no use the bathroom.
- My favourite hash browns in Columbus.
- $1 burger Mondays and Tuesdays. Do it.
- The bathroom looks both the stall and the main bathroom door, which is great if you have to puke.
- It's a hipster magnet, naturally, but it's a great place to come at night for a solid meal, especially before or after drinking.
- Try the Irish eggroll
- It better be good